I recently discovered
uppercase living...this is a great product for those who want to change there space without the commitment of wallpaper! These products are basically stickers....I know what you are thinking"yeah...I don't think so...sounds kind of tacky" Who would put stickers on thier walls? Well let me tell you, the first time I saw this I was at baby shower at a relative's house. Their last initial was "
painted" on the wall in their foyer. I asked if she painted it or she had someone come in and do it and she laughed. She then told me what it was and showed me another "sticker" she had placed on a plain plate which was sitting on an easel in the kitchen. I was very impressed. There are soo many ways to us this product which is very reasonable and looks fabulous! Check it out and see for yourself.......
uppercase living I cannot wait for the chance to use this product!
My wheels are turning!
No comments:
Post a Comment